Grab a plate! Grab a spoon! And hold on tight! Because my lord you’re in for a wild, sugar-y ride!
A few weeks ago, me and my friend Anneli decided to make a cake (say wuuuut?). And not just any cake! A nutella and oreo cake! (in case you hadn’t already figured that out by the title, lol). And well, the cake was delicious (I mean, how couldn’t it be, it has freaking nutella and oreos in it?!)
So, I figured, as the kind and heartful human being as I am (erhm, sort of… xD) I’d share this recipe sent from heaven with you guys! 😀
YOU WILL NEED:
For the crust:
- 1-2 packs of oreos
- 40 grams of melted butter
For the nutella mixture:
- 300 grams of Philadelphia cheese
- 300 grams of nutella
+ Topping of your own choice! (We used hazelnuts, strawberries and oreos!)
- Start by making the crust. Melt the butter and leave to cool while you crush the oreos finely (makes a great outlet for a lot of agression :3 ) Once the oreos are crushed and the butter is somewhat cool, mix them together and put it evenly into a spring tin pan. Put in freezer whilst you make the rest of the cake! (If you want to you could also chop up some hazelnuts and put into the crust!)
- Mix the 300 grams of nutella and Philadelphia cheese together.
- Take out the crust and pour the nutella/Philadelphia mixture onto the crust.
- Put into the fridge for about 3 hours.
- Take out and put on topping of your own choice, or just eat it like it is (admit it, you can’t contain yourself long enough before you have a bit amIright??) (lol, jk).
There you go! One super simple but superdelicous cake! *hearteyes* *drools everywhere*.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Feel free to comment if you did try it out! 😀
Love you lots and I’ll talk to you soon! ❤
End of teatime! *clink clink*